In this picture the picture is black and white. It looks like this picture was taken back in the 1960’s. It shows a man hanging on top of the tree. The tree looks like its dead because some of the branches fell off and there are no leaves on the tree. The background looks like they are in a forest that caught on fire. Everywhere around it is very foggy. If you look close in the picture you can see the man is on two long tree sticks as if he is a tree. I think that man was trying to become the tree that was once there. I think this man was kind of hurt by what happened to the place and felt like he had to pay back with respect to the trees. I honestly think this is a great picture because it shows that this man cares about our environment around us.Thursday, November 13, 2008
Gaurdian
In this picture the picture is black and white. It looks like this picture was taken back in the 1960’s. It shows a man hanging on top of the tree. The tree looks like its dead because some of the branches fell off and there are no leaves on the tree. The background looks like they are in a forest that caught on fire. Everywhere around it is very foggy. If you look close in the picture you can see the man is on two long tree sticks as if he is a tree. I think that man was trying to become the tree that was once there. I think this man was kind of hurt by what happened to the place and felt like he had to pay back with respect to the trees. I honestly think this is a great picture because it shows that this man cares about our environment around us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like your interpretation, what an interesting idea. I like thinking that he was trying to become a tree that was once there. I like that you see this being about the environment.
Post a Comment