Through out this semester I learned a lot about photography and I got to take a lot of photos. So in my portfolio you will see many different pictures and different types of pictures. You will understand the differences of a snap shot and a photo. You will also get to understand me better just by looking at my pictures.
I feel real good about how my portfolio will turn out to be. I worked real hard on a lot of my pictures and put in some time to take the pictures. I never worked so hard on a project as hard as I did for this portfolio. I think it will turn out just great when its time to be graded.
Through out this semester I learned the most about taking photos and I had a lot of fun doing that. It was real fun and easy to understand and to take the photos and learning about different artist that take pictures for a living. My favorite picture that I took was probably Haunted Chavez because it was real fun and easy.
The only thing I struggle with the most was Photo Shop because there were so many buttons to remember. It was to hard for me but if I understood it then I had fun doing it. My improvement has been with taking photos and how to use the camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Michael, I am wondering why you didn't get the lyric project finished completely, you have such a good start. It seems like the last three projects you didn't quite finish. Why is this? Please let me know if you need help, or extra time. I want you to be on top of everything next semester. I have always appreciated the effort you put into you work, so now I am a little worried, and hoping that you are not getting frustrated, or getting distracted. Let me know what I can do to help. Lets make next semester awesome!
Post a Comment