
In my dream I dreamed that a scary black devil was chasing me all the way home, but it felt like was going everywhere but home like as if I could never get home. Like one minute I would be in Africa then the next minute I would be in New York. And the face part of me in the waterfall was just showing my fear as if the devil took my spirit, because that’s how I pictured my face when I woke up from my dream.
2 comments:
Interesting to be chased all over but never able to get home. That does seem very surreal. I like that your waterfall face expresses the fear inside.
hey miss cook jus checking up on u while i laugh at my old pics..but to reply of your last email u sent me back in 2010 lol.im doing good im in school at montana state univ.northern on a football scholarship enjoying life i hope all is well with u.keep in touch and sorry i couldnt email u for some reason it wouldnt let me sincerly your fav student lol
Post a Comment